Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Introduction to Bob

I'd like to start off by introducing myself. My name is Bob and I have been working for the Richdad Company for just over 6 years now. I was asked to contribute to INSIDERS by writing a blog on any subject that interested me. Issues include disagreeing with Robert on something to subjects such as geopolitics regarding oil and conspiracies regarding the 9/11/2001 attacks on NYC and Washington D.C. I also may debate Jack, who will also be blogging here as well. I think I was chosen to blog for INSIDERS because I am an outspoken person in this company on many subjects and not afraid to voice an opinion on something whether it was asked for or not!
I am most certainly a different person than I was 6 years ago. If I had to pick the most important thing I've learned from Robert, it would be to see other points of view other than the ones I hold. The idea of being open minded on everything was disturbing at first. I didn't know why I should care about other viewpoints other than my own. I hope that all of you will research what I discuss and try to understand the position I’ve taken EVEN IF you don’t agree with it. That’s what I challenge you to do. Thank you for reading.

No comments: