Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kathy's Intro

Hi, my name is Kathy. I have been with Rich Dad about eight years. I was asked by Robert to participate in a blog for INSIDERS along with Bob and Jack. I am the token female to balance out the group. Otherwise it would be like Archie and Jughead without Veronica--for those who can remember back that far! The question I ask is why do people participate in blogs? Is it a form of entertainment? Are you really interested in another view point or just confirming on why you knew you were right to begin with. And then some people write and some only read. I suspect the read only group doesn't have an opinion or most likely afraid to put themselves out there as they become vulnerable. This will be a new experience for me. I will put my "diary" out there for you to read. I will be vulnerable and it'll be fun. It's like submitting a school paper without restrictions, no word count, no predetermined topic, no rules, whatever I want and that's a beautiful thing.

No comments: